- 你不舒服吗? Are you feeling okay?
= Do you feel all right?
- 你怎么了? What's wrong?
What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
= Is anything wrong?
= Are you okay?
= What's the matter?
= Is everything all right?
- 你的脸色真不好。 You look pale.
= You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
= I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
= You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
- 我觉得难受。 I don't feel well.
= Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
= I'm not feeling well.
- 你好像不太舒服。 You don't look well.
I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
- 她昏过去了。 She passed out.
- 我觉得难受。 I feel sick.
= I don't feel well.
= I feel bad.
- 我肚子疼。 I have a stomachache.
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
= My stomach hurts.
- 隐隐作痛。 I have a dull pain.
- 钻心地疼。I have a sharp pain.
- 一跳一跳地疼。I have a throbbing pain.
- 我感到巨痛。I have a piercing pain.
- 像针扎似地疼。I have a stabbing pain.
- 我拉肚子了。I have diarrhea.
- 我食物中毒了。I have food poisoning.
- 血压高/低。I have high/low blood pressure.
- 我头疼。I have a headache.
What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
= My head hurts.
= My head is pounding.
= I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)
- 我牙疼。I have a toothache.
When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)
= My tooth hurts.
= My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)
- 我头晕目眩。I feel dizzy.
- 我浑身没劲。I feel sluggish.
I feel tired.
- 我没有一点儿食欲。I don't have any appetite.
You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
= I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)
- 我有点儿感冒。I have a slight cold.
- 我浑身发冷。 I feel chilly.
Here, wear my jacket. (给，穿上我的夹克吧。)
- 我得了重感冒。I have a bad cold.
- 鼻子堵了。I have a stuffy nose.
- 我在流鼻涕。I have a runny nose.
= My nose is running.
= My nose won't stop running.
- 我有点儿发烧。I have a bit of a fever.
- 我好像发烧了。I think I have a fever.
Let's check. (试试表。)
- 我在发高烧。I have a high temperature.
- 我想吐。I feel like throwing up.
= I feel nauseous.
- 好疼!/好烫! Ouch!
Be careful! (小心点儿。)
= It hurts!
- 痒痒。It's itchy.
- 啊嚏! Ahchoo!
Bless you. (多保重。)
- 我腿骨折了。I broke my leg.
What happened? (你怎么了?)
- 要打多长时间石膏? How long will the cast be on?
One more month. (还得有一个月。)
- 我把手给烫了。I burned my hand.
How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)
- 我崴脚了。I sprained my ankle.
I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
= I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
Well, I can call for help. (那，我叫人来帮忙。)
- 你把感冒传染给我了。I caught a cold from you.
- 我必须静养。I must stay in bed.
*stay in bed 是惯用说法，“静养休息”。
- 我肩膀酸痛。 I have stiff shoulders.
= My shoulders are stiff.
- 我眼睛发酸。My eyes are tired.
- 有谁受伤了? Is somebody hurt?
- 我退烧了.My fever has gone down.
- 我咳嗽不止。I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。
- 我嗓子疼。My throat's sore.
= I have a sore throat.
- 我流血了。It's bleeding.
- 我这儿割破了。I've got a cut here.
- 好疼。It hurts.
- 我被蜜蜂蜇了。I got stung by a bee.
- 我需要动手术吗? Do I need an operation?
I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
= Will I have to have an operation?
- 要花很长时间吗? Will it take long?
- 我可以洗澡吗? Can I take a bath?
Can I bathe?
- 我可以喝酒吗? Is it okay to drink?
= Is it all right to drink?
= May I drink?
- 我一定要住院吗? Should I be hospitalized?
- 你发烧吗? Do you have a fever?
I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道，我没有体温计。)
= Do you have a high temperature?
- 我觉得好多了。I feel better.
How do you feel? (怎么样了?)
= I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了，谢谢。)
- 我觉得没什么好转。I don't feel any better.
= I still don't feel well.
- 你的病好了吗? Are you alright again?
= Are you well again?
= Are you yourself again?
= Are you back to normal again?
- 他去世了。 He passed away.